Presenters: M.S. Rao
Date: 29 August 2012
A new style of leadership is needed in our interconnected, global, technocratic world. “Soft Leadership” is the answer to this need. Join Professor M.S. Rao in this webinar exploring soft leadership—a relationship-oriented style of leadership which incorporates the skills of influence and motivation to make a difference in the lives of others.
Outcome of Attending
- Explore the concept of Soft Leadership.
- Discuss the 11 C’s of leadership that collectively constitute soft leadership.
- Differentiate between soft and hard leadership through case studies.
- Explain and illustrate the characteristics of soft leaders through corporate and academic examples.
- Call upon participants to consider how leadership insights gained during the session may be applied individually and organizationally.
Discover what it means to lead by persuasion, and how this style of leadership focuses on influencing behavior for the collective good.
The founder of MSR Leadership Consultants in India, Professor Rao also serves as the company’s Chief Consultant. He coined a new leadership style, Soft Leadership, and created the 11E Leadership Grid and the Soft Leadership Grid. In addition to Soft Leadership, Professor Rao’s interests include leadership, coaching, and learning and development.