Acute Care and Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
Research Assistant Professor, Uniformed Services University
Professor, Uniformed Services University
3rd Healthcare Leadership Conference
When: 12 October 2023 | 7:30 – 16:30
Where: Sheraton Wall Centre, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Price: $99 ILA Student Member | $129 ILA Member | $170 Non-Member
The International Leadership Association acknowledges that Vancouver, site of the 2023 Conference, is situated on the unceded traditional territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
The Healthcare Leadership Member Community involves, serves, and brings together leadership educators, practitioners, consultants, administrators, and scholars from all healthcare-related settings. We provide opportunities to share philosophies, conceptual approaches, curricula, programs, experiences, assessments, and scholarship to optimize healthcare leadership and followership.
Priorities and Projects
- Launching the Healthcare Leadership Community on ILA Intersections
- Providing opportunities for member participation in initiatives, activities, and governance
- Building on-line resources for healthcare educators, consultants, administrators, practitioners, and scholars
- Establishing a healthcare leadership research agenda
- Developing effective curricula in healthcare leadership and followership across the professional life-cycle
- Supporting initiatives that focus on program evaluation, assessment, and guidelines
- Advancing the field of healthcare leadership globally
Already an ILA Member?
Not a Member? Join ILA first.
Sample Healthcare Leadership Resources
Cameron Stockdale, CEO of the Work Wellness Institute, discusses the 4-day workweek & other workplace wellness initiatives that boost productivity.
Dr. Suzanna Fitzpatrick joins Scott to discuss the emerging field of leadership development in the healthcare sector.
Ira Chaleff and Neil Grunberg join Maureen to discuss the role of leadership and followership. Both are essential for a healthy organization and we each need know when to play each role.
Live Webinar 29/30 June. Examine followership as a focus of interprofessional healthcare team (IHT) research and learn from examples of leadership and followership in a military IHT.
With David Smedick, Molly Sauer, and William Smedick
Strengthening Ties Between Healthcare and Leadership: Experiences, Effects, and Resilience
ILA’s inaugural Healthcare Leadership Conference, Strengthening Ties Between Healthcare and Leadership, occurred virtually, live online 17-18 May 2021.
- Bulleted list (most articles appear to be located in member login area, so posts won’t be available)