Fellow, Institute for Social Innovation, Fielding Graduate University
Senior Vice President, Sourcing and Procurement Solutions, Allstate Insurance Company
The Business Leadership Member Community brings together and serves corporate leaders, directors, consultants and others who focus on leadership development and effectiveness in business settings. It creates opportunities to share perspectives and information about leadership challenges, innovative approaches, effective practices, and applied research.
Priorities and Projects
- Supporting the Power of Purpose 2021 Summit Series
- Implementing projects that serve the needs of business leaders
- Advancing leadership knowledge & practice for a better corporate world
- Creating opportunities for members to become involved in the business leadership community
- Strengthening the ILA business leadership network by attracting and enrolling new corporate and individual members
- Organizing focused conference programs to specifically meet the needs of business leaders
Already an ILA Member?
Not a Member? Join ILA first.
Sample Business Leadership Resources
Cameron Stockdale, CEO of the Work Wellness Institute, discusses the 4-day workweek & other workplace wellness initiatives that boost productivity.
Pauline Koelbl discusses her work reshaping the future of women-owned businesses in Africa through the ShEquity investment fund.
Dr. Paul Hibbert joins Scott for a conversation to share his latest thinking and research on leadership and vulnerability and to discuss the power of vulnerability to fuel a growth mindset.
Ignite powerful change in your organizations, communities, and yourself. In this blog, ILA Fellow Chellie Spiller discusses her new book, The Catalyst’s Way – A Handbook for People Who Want to Change the World, based on her time as Leader in Residence at the Atlantic Institute and the extraordinary leadership exemplified by its fellows. Download the free eBook and its companion guide (links in blog).
Jamie Dimon, the chairman and chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase has often come under the pen of Barbara Kellerman. Read her most recent reflection on his leadership.
ILA Fellow, Professor Dennis Tourish, analyzes the leadership style Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes used to conceal her fraud from employees and silence dissenters. He concludes with lessons for leadership applicable to any business.
Live Webinar 17/18 May 2023. Provocation as Leadership offers a blueprint for people who, using provocation, want to ignite change and help their organizations, group or community break through to a better future.
Dr. Trisha Gott, Dr. Denny Roberts, and Rian Satterwhite will discuss recommendations from ILA’s General Principles for Leadership Programs’ and share how attendees can use the principles in their own organizations.
A world filled with turbulence calls for Emergent Generative Team Leadership. Let’s supplant the hero archetype with a more dynamic, empowered leadership approach better suited for the inevitable environment of uncertainty our future holds.
Downloadable Book Chapters and Reports
- Stress, Burnout, Derailment and Resilience in Leadership, from Theo Veldsman and Andrew Johnson’s book Leadership: Perspectives From the Front Line.
- An integrity model of leadership for our times from Sebastian Salicru’s book Leadership Results: How to Create Adaptive Leaders and High-Performing Organisations for an Uncertain World
- Power of Purpose Symposium Report: Does purpose impact stakeholder and shareholder value?