Graduate Student Group/Cohort Membership
Add a graduate student group/cohort membership to your program and stand out from the crowd as you support your students’ leadership journey.
Top Five Reasons to Sign Up Your Students for Graduate Student Group/Cohort Membership
- Boost learning and career: Through ILA’s global network, your students will discover new ideas, models, and practices they can use in their research and organization. They will also meet and learn from the authors, scholars, and researchers whose work they read in the classroom.
- Exclusive ILA member benefits: Your students will enjoy discounts on ILA conference registrations and books, and will have free access to ILA webinars, the ILA online community, member-only events and resources, and more.
- Be in the know: Your students will learn firsthand when the call for proposals opens for an ILA conference. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to showcase their skills at the ILA Global Conference through participation in the International Student Case Competition.
- Strengthen your brand: Providing this membership to your students will set your program apart from other graduate programs.
- Sign up 15 or more students and receive a complimentary five-volume set of ILA’s award-winning Building Leadership Bridges series for your program — a $200 value!
Note: If you are an individual student, please visit the individual student membership page for more details.
Get started! Contact the ILA Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Group Size||Per Year|
Group of 1-14
$130 per student
Group of 15 or more
$125 per student
“Providing ILA membership to our graduate students is a value-added benefit that sets us apart from other programs. Students are excited to attend ILA conferences and meet the authors they’re reading. They feel welcome and they see the benefit of being part of this real-world network where leaders, researchers, and practitioners come together.”
– Joanne Barnes, Professor of Leadership Studies & Past Dean of the Graduate School, Indiana Wesleyan University